In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Friday, December 31, 2010

359 - Ekadamy Awards Night

The lovely Jillian (as Sherlock Holmes) put on a Murder Mystery for everyone for New Year's. It was a movie star awards show and I was none other than the Paparazzi capturing shots of everyone as they walked down the red carpet in their finest. The Rib Eye dinner was delicious and the entertainment was, well entertaining. All participated and had a great time. I would love to have you do it again next year, Jilly. I would be of more help though. Thank you so much for a fabulous time ringing in the New Year.




1 comment: