In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Friday, December 10, 2010

338 - What is Your Favorite Decoration?

One of my favorite decorations are these doll ornaments. We made these with my Mom when I was in grade school. They each represent a different country. These are just a few of the many. I remember how tedious these were and how much fun they were to make. I even wanted to make them to sell at the school store. My Mom wasn't as hip on the idea. I totally understand now. But these bring back memories of making them and how each one is so unique and special. I was able to acquire them after much persuasion. My kids like to guess which country they are from.

1 comment:

  1. My comment will come it the form of a picture for my 365 blog :) Love those by the way, wish I had some.

    ReplyDelete