In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

333 - White Or Colored

Just curious what you like. White or Colored lights? I grew up with colored on the tree so it isn't quite the same without. But other decorating around the house, I can go either way. What is your tradition?

4 comments:

  1. Colored remind me of growing up too. The tree in the kitchen has colored and the tree in the front room that no one is allowed to touch has white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colored lights on the tree. I can also go either way on the outdoor lights. I'm totally in love with the really bright blue lights that I'm seeing a lot of this year around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do both colored and white lights on the same tree. I love the combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm late checking out my google reader! December has been crazy. I have always done white lights because I think they look classy. But colored lights always make me happy. So I assume once I have kids, we will do the colored, fun lights. Merry Christmas! Hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete