In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

357 - Not So Easy

So I totally thought it would be so easy to have a photo shoot all the time with my new in house baby model. Well, it isn't so easy. The holidays, siblings, chores, sleep, feeding, plain lack of motivation, basically life gets in the way. I had so many plans and ideas running in my head. But all of the above proved to be more important. I have gotten some adorable pictures of him, but not enough to satisfy me and he is passed the moldable and sleep during a tornado stage which proves to be more difficult to hold in a pose. I will have to settle with what I have. I came across this hat on another photographers website and she was so kind to share where she got it. Next time I think the best idea is to hire out. I would love to hire Skye. She is awesome and so nice to share her findings with others. I will post more of his adorableness on my photography site in the next little while.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!!! I love the hat! He's a cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He just looks so soft and cuddly!!! Love what Skye does too.

    ReplyDelete