In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

329 - Meet Nuru

We have received a most exciting visitor this year. He is watching over us until Santa comes. We can't touch him or it reduces his magic, but you can whisper things to him. Like when you have been good or telling him your bad deed that you are sorry for or even more fun what you might want him to tell Santa. The kids have had so much fun with our visitor. Improvements on behavior are still in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment