In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

93 - Easter Apparel

Here is the result of my attempt at my daughters' Easter dresses. Nothing terribly fancy, but it was fun and they love them.



It was really windy today and they weren't it the most helpful of moods, so I had to make it quick. I gave little instruction....stand over there close to each other and this is what I got. I love it, but I wasn't fully ready and so it isn't quite perfect. I tried to replicate it, but was unsuccessful. I will show some of the others later. But love this one because of the feeling I feel between them when I look at it. I love capturing such pure and unscripted emotions.

1 comment: