In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

100 - Things I Love

For my 100th day I wanted to do something different...a theme for my picture of the day for the next little while. I am wanting to do this to stretch my imagination a little and peel back more layers of myself. So to start, I am going to take pictures of things I love. Some may be obvious and others may not, but I hope you enjoy what I come up with.

I will pick other themes as well in the future and if you come up with one that you would like me to tackle feel free to share.

For this shot......I love biking. Probably not as much as my husband, but in my own way, I love it. He introduced me to mountain biking when we were dating. He took me on Slick Rock in Moab for our first ride together and my first ride since I was in my teens. I was unprepared bringing jeans for my riding gear. Luckily, someone who came along with us had an extra pair of jean shorts which was better but not by much. I did the whole trail with no complaint. I had something to prove and wanted him to know he had a winner. I hope he still feels that way even though I may not tackle the trails like I used to. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment