In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Monday, April 19, 2010

101 - I Love....

...my children's touch; their hugs, kisses, hand holding, and snuggles.



This is my husbands hand underneath. Although, it may be hard to decipher between his and mine (I feel like my hands lean more towards manly than feminine), I was able to get a better angle using his. But you get the drift.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the difference of the hands! You don't have manly hands, BY THE WAY! Also, cute little Sophie's hands, I love that you can still see some finger nail polish on her pinky.

    ReplyDelete