In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Monday, April 26, 2010

108 - I Love....

....scarves



I rarely go without a scarf around my neck when it is still a bit nippy. It keeps the chill off and adds a little texture and color to an outfit. My husband has enjoyed teasing me about it. He has asked if I will continue wearing them in the summer (I just may for the right scarf and the right outfit) and the other night when we were settling in for our nightly slumber I said I was cold and he offered to get my scarf for me....har har. So yes, I love my scarves. My favorite is the orange one in the middle. It's light and multicolored and I love it because we picked it up in Prague last year. I know laugh all you want Jillian.

2 comments:

  1. And I like that they hide my fat gut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, Nessa! I feel a little more shielded from the world.

    ReplyDelete