In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

4 - Only if We Could Fly

So I heard a noise and interpreted it as tape being pulled in enormous amounts. I went to bring the hammer down on such wastefulness when I discover my Leena making wings out of her school work so she could fly. I encouraged her creativity with the caution of, "please do not attempt those on high platforms and such". She agreed and on she went about her construction. As I was scrambling for my camera I heard my son tell her that she needed like 10 pieces of paper stuck together before it would really work :p. There I stood with a smile on my face as I caught her running up the stairs. Oh, to be a kid again and think the things you could think.....



3 comments:

  1. I love this! I miss you and your awesomely creative kids. Afamily full of talent!
    i took pics today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Love the movement in that first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post just makes me laugh SO Hard!!! 10 more pieces of paper...

    ReplyDelete