In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Friday, January 29, 2010

20 - I'm Thinking.....I'm Thinking


Just for Fun

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter makes the most adorable faces. I would take pictures of her everyday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her in that hat!! It really is a great picture with the texter of the wallpaper and the splash of color with the hat, and of course her cute face, it really is a great picture. Good eye Renee!!

    ReplyDelete