In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

11 - Extracted

Still unknown is the cause of the gash on her head. By the 6th different story I heard, all different tales of clumsiness, I figured that the wound was taken care of and that is all that mattered. (Back of the head required staples instead of stitches or the would have had to shave her head). This girl is a tough one....clumsy, but tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment