In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

18 - If I Could See Through Her Eyes

5 comments:

  1. WOoOW - that is an amazing picture. Really amazing. You need to enter this into some type of contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun, the look on her face is very peaceful how did you catch that? She looks like she is really pondering life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt says he really likes the lighting in this. I just love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this is lighted! I love how is fades!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so grown up in this picture! I love it!

    ReplyDelete