In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

43 - Obsessions

I enjoy sewing and crocheting and choosing fabrics to create the projects. Right now I am obsessed with flannel and making crocheted baby blankets with it. It is a sick little obsession right now. I am to the point of forcing myself not to go to the store to buy more when it is on sale because I still have yards and yards of it sitting at home waiting to be constructed. Most who know me, know I need help. If anyone needs one I would love to make it.
This is the latest one I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment