In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Friday, February 12, 2010

34 - Monkey See Monkey Do

So today is a two picture day. One is from the newborn shoot I had today and the other is what I came across while cleaning up all the stuff from the shoot. I heard Leena saying things that I would say and trying to sweetly quiet the baby/doll. I loved it. Boy do I need to watch myself with a little copycat around.

5 comments:

  1. How adorable is that! My girls copy me all the time but never set up their baby dolls to do it! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Leena is following in your footsteps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! My niece is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so funny, and very talented taking pictures while never dropping her cookie.

    ReplyDelete