In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Monday, February 1, 2010

23 - Imposter

All who know me, know I have a sweet tooth, and each holiday brings lovely treats to enjoy and satisfy my sweet cravings. Valentine's Day brings conversation hearts. Tasty little hearts of sugar that bring me joy when I read each silly saying. I hunt down the store that holds the softest of these morsels. In my quest I found these instead. IMPOSTER is what I say. Only Necco will do. Other brands did not hold my heart in the conversation heart business. I could not stomach these fruity ill creations. As I found that my quest for the Necco I knew would be in vain, I shed a tear and struggled to find a silver lining. All I could come up with was that I would be able to stay within my calories for the day with the conversation heart out of my diet. So, thank you Necco for helping me loose those unwanted pounds. Why change a good thing. I do not like your new flavors or packaging so let the record show that I am NOT CRAZY 4U.





There may be tears mixed in with the water as I watched them slide down to their ultimate demise.

2 comments:

  1. So creative - if anything, you got two amazing pictures out of the experience too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY agree... DISGUSTING HEARTS! Cool pic though!

    ReplyDelete