In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm Thankful For

....all my returning clients and all the wonderful new ones I've meet this year.
You are all awesome!!! I appreciate your trust in me and for allowing me to capture special moments in your lives. You make me love photography more each day and strive to continue learning.
 I can't say THANK YOU enough.

If you have noticed, I have been trying to focus on shooting BW, just to challenge myself, but had to leave this one color. I shot this today for a returning client and LOVE them. This was a reschedule because of weather and this day couldn't have been more perfect and beautiful. I was shooting her sweaters and coats for her boutique and we wanted a holiday/wintery feel. So fun! I will post more soon on my site. Check her stuff out here and become a fan on facebook to see her deals.

1 comment: