In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm Thankful For

....my eyes.
That I can see and take in all the beauty of the world and be lucky enough to capture portions of it forever with my camera. I had an eye appointment today and as the Optometrist told me one eye got worse, I proceeded to complain about how I hate my coke bottle glasses and how the enlarge my eyes so I look all googly-eyed and that contacts dry my eyes out and haven't been able to wear them for several years. It took a second, but then I realized I had it all wrong. I am thankful that I CAN see and that they can make corrective lens to help me to see better and I can choose from an array of styles for fun. As well as glasses, I GET to try contacts again to see if I can find a good fit. He was nice to put up with my rant and be concerned to help me find comfortable contact lens. How THANKFUL I am I that I can see the world around me so beautifully with or without glasses.

I was having some fun with Leena and shooting through my glasses. I thought she looked like an alien. 


1 comment:

  1. Those eyes of yours are STUNNING!!! Don't ever doubt that =) This photograph of it is absolutely gorgeous! I was wondering what was going on with the Leena picture =D So fun

    ReplyDelete