In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm Thankful For

...for this handsome boy who introduced me to motherhood.
 He has taught me how to be a mother and I will continue learning as he grows and we experience things together. He gives the best hugs and still love to show me affection. His sweet side is so tender and I love hearing the stories he thinks up. He is such a sweet teacher and brother and a good example of a great kid.


His latest funny.....As they were getting ready for school he had cut his finger and sent Leena to get a band aid. He then comes up to me and says he may need stitches. He told me how he did it and proceeds to say that he thought he was going to bleed to death but then he remembered how kids have more blood than adults and figured he would be fine but then thought he was going to loose his finger. Now, I know he can be dramatic as it runs in the genes, but I pulled off the band aid and couldn't help but laugh. It looked no worse than a paper cut (no dramatization there). Such a funny kid with a wild imagination. I guess he had been crying and worrying so much. I felt bad for the poor guy having to suffer so for literally nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the new pics! Your kid are adorable!
    (I hope you don't mind I am snagging some for Grandma's calendar)

    ReplyDelete