In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

267 - Speedster

Tonight was Pinewood derby night. The excitement was intense. Bradyn got 4th place, which was a surprise since we hadn't been able to spend the time on it that we wanted. The orange blur is Bradyn's car "Speedster" and he got first in this heat, that's why no other car is visible yet. He was so tickled. It was fun to watch his excitement and that his friends were all at the top of the board too.

2 comments:

  1. Did pretty dang good for not spending much time! SO glad he got to taste victory but not too much to go to his head ; D jk This is just such a fun action shot.

    ReplyDelete