In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Friday, September 24, 2010

261 - Attempt

This was a last minute attempt to get some pix of my three kids together and my sons single shot. Not such a good plan on my part, but when I get an idea in my head, I can't get it out. Light was failing, kids were rushed and annoyed, first location was a bust and found this in a panic. Can you see where this is going? Get out, hurry up, stop goofing around, come on think of the ice cream I promised, please smile normal, get back here, don't run off.....These are just a few things I may have yelled sweetly uttered when trying to satisfy the idea in my head. The one of my son I'm happy with, but the few group shots I got, he has his funny little smirk, but I guess that truly captures "him". Frustration was the emotion that spilled out of my mouth. He did get an ice cream because like I told him, "I keep my promises." I know, I felt harsh, but I couldn't love them anymore and they love me and my crazy anyways.
Also, these are the skirts I made from this post to go with their boots


1 comment:

  1. He looks so dang good and studly!!! The red was a great choice behind him and I love that smile.

    ReplyDelete