In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

252 - Strips

What do you to with the left over pieces of pie crust? Whenever my Mom would make a pie growing up she would use the scraps and make strips. Just put the scraps on a cookie sheet and sprinkle..a lot...of cinnamon sugar on them and bake them. I am keeping the tradition going Mom. Mmmm very tasty snack as your waiting for the pie to cook. Excited for pie season.
I realize I am posting a lot about food. I guess you can see where my condition(baby on board) has put my thinking.

2 comments:

  1. Two posts about food. You're not pregnant are you?? :) They both look yummy. I need to try the Dough Girl. How do I not know about that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister and I don't like pie. We just buy the mix and make a whole thing of the strips (only we call them pie crust cookies). Mmm! All the deliciousness without having to eat cooked fruit (o:

    ReplyDelete