In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

205 - Weekend Fun

We love our yearly trip to Bear Lake. We spent the day on the beach soaking up the sun (fully slathered well except for Jess), laying in the sand, and swimming in the water. It is always one of my favorite trips of the year. Usually includes beach time, awesome thunder and lightning storm, and exploring. This year we found some new to us camp spots and an ice cave that the kids loved.
Last year we drove through Dingle and saw this playground that had all the old school stuff that I used to play on as a kid. We had to stop this year and let the kids see what a real playground was like. The swings were so high, the slide was so tall, and the the spinining thing went really fast and it was all made out of metal that burned when you touched it. It would, by todays standards be considered a danger zone. But oh so fun. Good times!


2 comments:

  1. Wear your sunblock because blisters are just no fun!!! Awesome playground and love Leena on the spinning thing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! The lakes out here you don't want to swim in unless you are itching to get some kind of infection or disease! Wish we were there:)

    ReplyDelete