In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

199 - Chevy vs Ford

This post was inspired by another fellow 365er, Suzanne. I thought about her previous post on a Ford when I happened upon a car show and thought I would take a similar shot of a Chevy to take a survey in my post.

My husband was very anti-Ford when we met and he probably thought he would never marry a girl who owned a Ford. Well he did and a month after we were married we traded it in for a Chevy (it had problems that a lot of money wasn't fixing). We have had that Chevy going on 11 years now and 160,000 plus miles on it. It has been a good car.

So who would you put your money on? A Chevy or a Ford?

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! To be honest, I have to with neither - I'm a Toyota or Honda girl myself :)

    ReplyDelete