In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Friday, July 23, 2010

197 - Second Annual Ek Family Talent Night

had a family reunion and it entails a fun-filled night of talent. Bradyn was showcasing his piano skills with a rendition of Star Wars complete with costume and Obi Wan (I was busy manning the video so the photo of Bradyn was curtosy of Uncle Steve, Thanks). He was supposed to fight Obi Wan after, but ended up getting embarassed.
Leena was a rocker for a night and sung a Taylor Swift song.
Sophie sung the Skunk song with a lot of help from her daddy (photo curtosy of Jillian Bath, my SIL and my awesome assistant).
We had a lot of fun and look forward to everyones talents next year.

Photo curtosy of Steve Bowen


Photo curtosy of Jillian Bath

2 comments:

  1. May the force be with you Bradyn my great and wonderful student!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I feel so priviliged to make it onto the blog! Go me! Take that all you people that did not think it could be done!!!

    ReplyDelete