In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

155 - Whips a Crackin'

Just need to gussy this little gem up and it will be ready to keep track of chores being done. If they ask if they can play, all I say is "refer to chart". Mean?



I meant to post where I got the idea for this and forgot. So check it out here. I did a version that fit my time and budget and what I had on hand. I couldn't find the square magnets and I wanted them to be smaller. So I got the small round ones at Robert's Craft. I have seen them at JoAnn's too. Then bought the smaller magnets at Robert's, which where on sale for $1 for 10....score! I got the sheet metal at Home Depot for about $5. I am going to find a sheet metal punch to punch two holes in the top to stick some ribbon through to hang it from. The site has the printouts and everything. I just didn't want to add the weight or expense of the wood. Let me know if anyone makes one and I would love to see it. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

1 comment:

  1. That looks pretty cool. I'd love another post with some info and detail about it!

    ReplyDelete