In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

149 - Progression of a Storm

We all had a blast watching this. No, I did not alter any of this beautiful color.

4 comments:

  1. I have been looking at several of your shots. They are fantastic!!! You are such an awesome photographer. The pictures of the lighting was incredible. Thanks for letting me see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My view may be better, but your pictures are better!

    ReplyDelete