In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

146 - Model Shoot

Well, she's my little model. I like to watch Next Top Model to see some of the photo shoots and while I was shooting Leena she said, "It's like I'm on Top Model". What do you expect from a photogs daughter?

Love this gal. She's my only sleeper inner (well, including her father) and she is so eager to please. She strives for the best and loves to perform and make people smile. She loves to sing, dance, and try cartwheels, but her puny little arms can't hold her up yet, but she continues to try while falling on her head. She loves her brother and sister and is such a good sister. She loves to help and will do most anything when asked. She loves to change her clothes multiple times a day which is very frustrating to me. Especially when I find them all on the floor or in the dirty clothes. I do love this girl. She is my spunky little Leena.

1 comment:

  1. very beautiful Renee! I especially love the feel of the close up one!

    ReplyDelete