In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

144 - Just Because

I am moving on from my I Love series and if anyone as any ideas for a new theme feel free to let me know. This is my gal and we just took a couple of shots for the heck of it.

2 comments:

  1. She's getting so big! I think these are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I think you should do something to do with the food or what you find beautiful throughout the day.

    I love seeing your pictures. Great job!

    ReplyDelete