In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 6- Hunted and Slayed the Deadly Tomatoes (humanely)

Tomato season means salsa, marinara, or tomatoes coming out our ears. He was my chatting buddy as I worked. A couple of sources of entertainment was when he kept repeating "Don't look at me Mom, Don't look at me Mom." Of course I looked and saw him standing on the counter, in which he slithered slowly down as I looked at him. Then as I am using my food processor to chop up the onions the sting was getting to me, and he leaning on the counter near the chopper, rubbing his eyes and said, "what da matta wit my eyes, momma." Then he was more than happy to take some pictures with his friendly yellow tomato. D700 50mm F/1.8

2 comments: