In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 10- Princes and Castles and Dragons

Naps don't happen everyday. He is the King of naps and I have never had a struggle to get him to take one. Opposite of his big brother that I had to help him take one. He is a dream sleeper and wished I could actually see what he's dreaming. D700 24-70mm f/2.8

No comments:

Post a Comment