In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

326 - Gated

We sure have started the season of snow with a bang. Love it, especially when I am trying to take it easy. It makes it less appealing to get out in. This shot also depicts a little how I am feeling right now. Trying not to do too much or go places. Not prison, but gated inside myself.

1 comment:

  1. Such fun lines and great exposure/detail for the snow! Hope you are doing better for now since majority has melted.

    ReplyDelete