In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

311 - My Maternity

The last time I had shots taken of just me was my High School Senior pictures, oh so long ago. This is my fourth child and these are my first maternity pictures. I have always prefered the other side of the lens. I knew it was now or never and so my friend Taisha shot these and I edited them. I am glad she was willing to tackle such a project as myself with all my giggling and awkwardness. I feel bad she had to put up with me and I was probably the worst one she has had to work with. I even almost canceled because I just couldn't take the pressure and couldn't get myself to look right. Boy do I sympathize with my clients and I hope that I make them feel at ease. So, no I didn't take this, but we worked together so I am using it for my picture of the day. I will post the rest on my photography blog soon. Thanks again Taisha!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. So dang PRETTY Nay!!! Your tag team experience paid off well I would say and while i completely understand being behind the camera you should totally be in front more often =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivi said: "who is that?"
    I said: "Renee."
    She said: "who is taking the picture?"

    Your friend did a great job. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look amazing :) Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete