In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

307 - Flu Shots

Had flu shots today and was impressed by how well the kids did considering the whining I heard before the actual stick. They were like super heroes. I held Bradyn's hand even though he didn't ask and went to hold Leena's and she didn't want to hold mine because she is always in competition with her brother. I held his and she knew she was stronger and didn't need to hold mine. Isn't that what I'm here for?
The complaining didn't come until later when they felt like they got punched in the arm and then I realized they were still kids not super heroes.

1 comment:

  1. They are just growing up so fast and I've only known them for a few years, tear!

    ReplyDelete