In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Friday, October 8, 2010

275 - Kicks and Giggles

That's what I think of when I see this picture....kicks and giggles. I love these two gals to pieces. Aren't they both just adorable?!! One is my SIL and one is my girl. Jillian is often my assistant and she knows so well what I need her to do. It's like she can read my mind. Not only that, but she is one of the funnest people I know. Can't you tell? She just loves to be crazy and make people feel happy and special. She takes on a lot and stresses about others and herself far too much. I am very impressed by her and what she has done this far in her life. She is so motivated and capable of anything. She is the best Aunt and my kids are so lucky to have her. I am so lucky to have her as a sister and friend. I am so glad she doesn't mind hanging out with an old gal like me and making me laugh and feel young. I love you to pieces, Jilly.

1 comment:

  1. AH! I feel so loved! Thanks for the self esteem burst! You are pretty amazing yourself missy! I Love ya to pieces and enjoy any time I get to play with you and think you are such a great mom! Thanks for being you!

    ReplyDelete