In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

269 - To Grandma With Love

This is Grandma Bath and we love her to pieces. My husband and his family went out to see her in Mississippi over the weekend. She had a stressful operation and we wanted to love and support her. I wish I could have gone to give her hugs, but glad others were able to go. She has always accepted me as her own and showered me and my family with love. She is in our thoughts and prayers and hope she feels the hugs and kisses from each one of us from afar. We love you Grandma Faye!!



Since I wasn't able to go, I pulled this picture from a visit from her earlier this year.

2 comments:

  1. MAN I love that Lady and what a perfect portrait or her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the funniest person I have ever met. I miss her so much! She just cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete