In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

128 - I Love....

....my children's' creativity



I have been thinking of doing a cooking themed party since my sister did one in January and since then it seems to be a popular party idea, but Leena and Sophie loved the idea. Their birthdays are two days apart so we are combining their friend birthday this year. So in thinking of ideas for the invitation, I had mine and Leena had her own idea. I loved it and I loved that it was all her idea and her art so that is what we went with.

No comments:

Post a Comment