In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

120 - I Love....

....date night with my boyfriend



We had a date night and I had every intention of taking my camera, but left the house without it. We enjoyed hiking and seeing a dead porcupine, wild turkey, a moose, a deer, and beautiful scenery. Then we topped of the evening with a Cold Stone ice cream, mmm. If anyone is curious I had the apple pie one. I know shocker that I was straying from my norm. But it was delicious.

In that the day was gone and I forgot my camera I had to be creative. I did take this picture of my boyfriend, but it was almost 11 years ago when he was my actual boyfriend not quite my husband, yet. I know I didn't take it this day but, I'm cool with being creative and realizing that life happens. I took this on a drive we went on with my medium format Halina with BW film. I love the natural distortion around the edges from the cameras glass, oh and of course my ever so handsome subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment