In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Friday, August 13, 2010

218 - Pink Clouds

This is dedicated to my sister, Nannette.

Pink Clouds, pink clouds everywhere all ablaze
Over mountains and trees as I gaze
I wish you could go with me to see
The beautiful clouds sail over the sea
Every night about 5:30
I go out and come in all dirty

There are two more lines, but I can't remember what they are. The reason I dedicate this to my sister is that whenever I would see pink clouds I would recite this poem. Ever since 4th grade when I made it she would hear it and it would drive her nuts. So this goes out to you Nett. I guess you should feel good that I think of torturing you every time I see a beautiful pink sunset, and know a content smile creeps across my face. Love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great photo!!! And I torture myself with that poem now. It will pop into my head whenever I see pink clouds then I recite it to torture Matt now so your torture lives on!

    ReplyDelete