In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

81 - Couldn't Help Myself

I turned from editing to see this.

4 comments:

  1. This is funny!! One of the only times you can say that is so cute!! I wouldn't have been able to help myself either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day she will hate you for taking this, but it's hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those darn low cut jeans! You would think she could feel some sort of breeze?!. Funny picture! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that she is half way sitting on a toy. Too funny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete