In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Monday, August 26, 2013

180 Days With My Big "E"

In thinking about the new school year starting and me and my "E" being buds for the next year again, I thought I would chonicle my adventures with him. So I came up with idea to blog the 180 days of school that it will just be us. So here is the begining of our fun-filled adventure (okay, so it won't always be fun-filled). The start of the first day was a long sleeper inner boy. No one around to wake him up so he kept sleeping. :) Taken with Iphone

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea!!! Can't wait to see more of the two of you!!!

    ReplyDelete