In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Progression of a Disaster

I was scrambling to get ready this morning for a shoot, and finishing up a job for someone, and getting ready and....and....and.......As I came up the stairs to give the boy a bath, this is the first thing I saw and my heart sank.

I then saw, what under different circumstances would have been thought of as adorable little boy footprints. And my horror was being realized.


Powdered sugar all over the kitchen and carpet and down the stairs. And all over the boy, lucky I was giving him a bath anyways.


He should get brownie points for using the broom to try to sweep it up, but I refuse to give in to his adorableness.


At least he thought it was funny.

1 comment:

  1. I love that kid oh so much!!!! He's adorable, and just darn cute! I love this story, such an E moment....

    ReplyDelete