In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mobility

May be great for him, but exhausting for me. Oh, he can climb the stairs it's the coming down that's tricky. This will be a long couple of months till he gets it down. It doesn't help that the stairs are slippery wood. I may need someone to teach me since I've slipped down them myself a few times.

1 comment:

  1. I love his catch me if you can look on his face! The warm glow lighting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete