In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Annual Bear Lake Trip

This is the trip I look forward to each year. I love it up there and love to sit on the beach with my feet in the warm sand, play in the water, and build sand castles with the kids.

This was an ice cave we got to explore. Last time we went there wasn't any room to climb down in it, but it was so fun to explore the cave. My SIL held a light behind this ice formation. Here is to next years adventure to Bear Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment