In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Cheetah Baby

So this is what happens when your baby's body decides it doesn't like penicillin. We like to call him our cheetah baby. Sitting and holding him was all I wanted to do. It hurt me just to look at him. Rsv twice, bronchitis, and his third ear infection that turned into an allergic reaction.....I think he is tired of it and so am I. I just want my happy lovey baby to stay healthy.



This was my entertainment while I sat and held the boy.

4 comments:

  1. Poor baby!! This happened to two my my kids, so I recognized the spots immediately! Not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just so sad but even during the ailments his sweet loving personality shines through! While Cheetah spots must hurt at the very least they look cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister's allergy showed up when she was in her late 30's as large purple rash spots all over her body. My mom and my brother are allergic as well (from infancy for both of them), so now none of us take penicillin-based medicine. I'm glad he's all right.

    The girls are just too cute. I love seeing them each week in Primary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get a similar rash from PCN and stopped taking it years ago. I made sure to tell the pediatrician this when he perscribed amoxicillin for my 6 month old's first ear infection. He told me not to worry because PCN allergies are not usually hereditary. My mom is allergic too though??? So I didn't give my baby the meds and used a homeopathic remedy instead!

    ReplyDelete