In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Toofleth

Leena is going to be 7 in a couple of months and had yet to have lost a tooth. She would tell me who at school had lost one and that she was the only one who hadn't. Well she finally had a loose tooth to brag about. She was willing to have her Dad pull it. So he proceeded to pull it with little complaint from her. When he was done I told him that that wasn't the one that was ready. So she let him pull the other one that was ready. Anyway, she was thrilled and excited that she was twice richer. This was just after him pulling it with a smile and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment