In thinking about taking on the project I felt it would be exposing me more than I am used to. So just as an onion has many layers, so do each one of us (according to Shrek). It also ties in to photography as a tool I use in the editing process. By tackling this project I hope to grow personally as well as professionally during this next year. I will struggle with posting them each day, but will take the pictures and post them as soon as time allows. Enjoy the journey with me.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Hugs & Kisses

I bought this statue for a friend that lost her beautiful baby boy just before he entered this world. I wanted to take a picture of it before we sent it off. Their pain is unimaginable to me. I can't hardly stand to think about what if, or what would I do. I think they have been so strong and amazing through the whole process, although I am sure many tears have been shed. With my new little one here, it makes me want to hug all my little ones much more and cover them with kisses. I hope they know that our thoughts and prayers have been with them. So I would like to say this photo is inspired or rather dedicated to all those who have lost littles ones at all stages and ages. I love my forever family.

No comments:

Post a Comment